Saturday, October 13, 2012

General update by Jes

Pop Quiz

Since my last post I have

a) gone on vacation

b) had a "not-a-baby-shower" luncheon

c) decorated a baby room 

d) had an anniversary (8 years woot woot)

e) had a baby

f) all of the above

the answer if f. 

I will be posting at irregular intervals all these happenings, starting with the baby and possibly working my way back to other items listed above.

We shall see...

So I felt this post was needed, as my next several posts will most likely be out of order, and coming from the mind of a sleep-deprived mom at 2am.  


Thank you for bearing with me...

(or not. No one is twisting your arm to read this blog)


 Kisses!

Jes
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I have been waiting for one of you to update your blog, haha!

    ReplyDelete