The J Project friends are focusing on their 30 before 30 bucket list for 2012 and they've invited anyone who wants to submit their list to do so. Another good friend of mine posted her 31 before 32 list on her blog. So I thought I would submit a bucket list of my own!
Also for the past 2 years my childhood best friend and I get together in January and make a long list of goals that we want to work on. We still have yet to make that list this year. (If your reading this Missy we need to set that date:) But it's something we do together that I always look forward too. Since we haven't done that list, I may be adding a bit more things to this list after we get together!
Most of the things on this list I will be able to document throughout the year on the blog..
So here was my Bucket List submission for the J project.
1. Go on more adventures with Jax and Mattix
2. Make healthier dinners that don't always involve cheese
3. put things away when I'm done with them
4. get up before the boys do to start my day
5. clean out the garage and REALLY get rid of things that we don't use
6. finish and start the projects in my head
7. finish the play room
8. Stop saving things for "just in case I might need it for something" reasons
9. Give a comment at each meeting, or at least raise my hand and attempt a comment
10. Have a grocery list EVERY TIME I go grocery shopping
11. Have a meal plan each week
12. Plant a small garden
13. Exercise to loose baby weight!
14. Finish the boys' baby books
15. Get up to date with our family snapfish books
16. Put pictures in the frames that are on the wall.
17. Sew a skirt from scratch
18. Re-fashion my pile of clothes hiding under my bed
19. Enjoy the small things
20. Remember that there is no task that can't wait when there is a request to "play with me mommy."
21. Try eyelash extensions...a ridiculous goal, but it looks so fun!
22. Plan a fun family outing once a month!
23. Blog more often than once a month.
24. Start a granny square crochet blanket!
25. Don't spend so much time on the Internet looking at ideas, and actually use that time to do something productive.
26. Have the CO and his wife over for a meal.
27. Pay off our last credit card
28. Organize our master bedroom closets and dresser drawers.
29. Learn how to use my bread machine & yogurt maker.
30. Participate in the J blog race!
I will let you know when I complete a goal or am working on something!
If anyone else wants to submit a their list to the J Project, you can email them @ email@example.com