1. Having Seth and Jessie across the street.
2. Having an entrance to the greenway trail just around the corner.
3. Being within walking distance to railroad square with it's lovely shops and restaurants.
4. Having a park with swings just down the street.
5. Having a neighbor with a yard sale every Saturday and Sunday all summer long. (No, really, I got some good stuff. Including someone's super old family album. I now have pictures of families that I can pass off as my own)
6. Having a possibly senile neighbor who owns a dog that looks like a white sausage, and who gives my husband hand-me-downs. (the neighbor, not the dog)
7. The possibility of hearing an impromptu drum circle and/or singalong from the neighbors to our right any time I am in my bathroom. It makes washing my hands feel like an adventure.