Monday, August 15, 2011

My Favorite Thrifted Thing for the week of 8/8/11


Antique Sofa $75

I am pretty excited about this sofa.
I am imagining it in a dove grey velvet, or maybe a funky bold print, but the fabric is in good condition for now even if it's not
something I would choose.
I will be hiding it in my spare bedroom until I can
decide what to do with it.
Ideas?

...On another thought, I am well aware that the last 4 posts in this blog are mine. I don't intend to be a blog hog but apparently I can't help myself, and Jessie has been exceedingly busy doing many fun and exciting things that will surely show up on this blog soon.

Until next time...


Jes



3 comments:

  1. blog hog! I know I will get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I am lovin the couch! Definitely go with a comfy velvety fabric and maybe paint the wood something bright like turquoise or lime green! Of course with some super funky throw pillows!

    ReplyDelete